Service Governance - detail
Best Practice is broad term, covering the ways of working, in a particular discipline, that are generally accepted by practitioners of the discipline.
How Service Governance relates to Best Practice advice
Service Governance provides an umbrella for a number of frameworks including:
- The Cadbury Report on Corporate Governance
- The King report on Corporate Governance
- The Management of Value (MoV®)
- The Management of Risk (MoR®)
- The Management of Portfolios (MoP®)
- Service Management Best Practice - ITIL®
- Business Analysis (including BABOK®)
- Business service management (BSM)
- The Management of Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®)
Service Governance also uses the Adaptive Service Model (ASM) from Taking Service Forward to define the structure of services.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.